SPONSORED RESEARCH AND INDUSTRIAL CONSULTANCY
The office of Dean Research and Consultancy (R & C) provides pre-award and post-award assistance for various sponsored projects of the college. It takes care of the overall effective coordination of research promotion policies & processes and facilities by funding various UG/PG projects / proposals under “Sh.Yog Raj Sharma Ji (YRS) Research Grant” of Rs. 100000/- (one lac) per semester. It also assist various departments in getting research grant from various funding agencies i.e. AICTE, UGC, DST, PTU, PS&T etc. for projects / Seminars / Conferences / Symposiums / Faculty Development Programs etc. Industry – Institute is the need of the hour. The institute is in process of taking initiatives so that the product of ACET lives up to the expectations of the industry. The office of Dean Research and Consultancy (R&C) has undertaken following steps to promote Industry – Institute interaction:
- Establishment of industry – institute partnership / interaction Cell.
- Organizing Workshops, Conferences and Symposia with joint participation of the faculty and the industries.
- Participation of experts from industry in curriculum development.
- Arranging visits of staff members, students to various industry.
- Visits of faculty to industry for study and discussions or delivering lectures on subjects of mutual interest.
- Visiting faculty / experts from industries.
- Practical training of students in industries.