To get admission in any course at AGC, please register at www.acetadmission.com
- At AGC, Admission to thefollowing courses for the session 2020isbased on ACET-EE: Scholarship cum Entrance Exam. Through ACET-EE 2020, a candidate can avail a scholarship upto 1.5 Lac.
1. B.Tech (ME/CE/EE/CSE)
3. Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
4. Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
5. Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology(B. HMCT)
6. B. Sc. Fashion Design
7. B. Sc. Agriculture (Honors)
8. Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Admission to B.Voc.Courses i.e. B. Voc.(HMCT/FD/Automobile Servicing/Software Development) and D.Pharmacy, B. Sc. Medical Lab Sciences or B.A. (Journalism & Mass Communication) is based on the marks obtained in higher secondary i.e. 12th class. There will be “No entrance test” for these courses but a candidate has to register online.
- To take admission in B.Tech-LEET or B.Pharmacy-LEET, the marks obtained in previously completed Diplomawill be considered.
- For LEET programs ofMBA/MCA or MCA 3-year degree,admission is based on the marks obtained in thegraduation.
- For M. HMCT/M.Tech (CSE/ECE/CE/ME), admission is based on the marks obtained in the graduation degree
1. For B. Tech LEET, B. Pharmacy-LEET, MBA/MCA-LEET or MCA 3-year degree,M. HMCT/M.Tech (CSE/ECE/CE/ME), there will be “No Entrance Exam” and the scholarship will be awarded on the basis of marks obtained in diploma/graduation level (wherever applicable).
2. The candidates applying for the courses (as mentioned in Note #1) canalso avail scholarship based on the “Early-bird Registration” scheme till ____.
3. Online registration fee is Rs.1000/- (applicable to all courses)and prospectus will be given at the time of admission.