Amritsar Group Of Colleges
Amritsar College of Engineering & Technology
Amritsar Pharmacy College
Amritsar Law College
Accreditation and Tie-ups
B.A Mass Communication & Journalism
B. HOTEL MANAGEMENT
M. HOTEL MANAGEMENT
B.SC HONS AGRICULTURE
Auto Mobile Servicing
Hospitality & Catering Management
B.sc Medical Lab Sciences
B.SC FASHION DESIGN
To get admission in any course at AGC, please register at (
At AGC, the admission to the following courses (for the session 2020) is based on AGC NEST (National Entrance Scholarship Exam) offering the scholarship upto Rs. 1.5 Lac. These courses are:
1. B. Tech(ME/CE/ECE/EE/CSE)
2. Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
3. Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
4. Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)-LEET
5. Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (B. HMCT)
6. B. A. (Journalism & Mass Communication)
7. B. Sc. Fashion Design
8. B. Sc. (Honors) Agriculture
9. Bachelor of Commerce (B. Com) (Honors)
10. Master of Business Administration (MBA)
11. Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
12. Master of Computer Applications (MCA)-2 Year Degree
13. B. Pharmacy
14. B. Sc. Medical Lab Sciences
15. BA LLB
2. Admission to B. Voc Courses i.e. B. Voc. (Hospitality & Catering Technology/Automobile Servicing/Software Development) and D. Pharmacy is based on the marks obtained in higher secondary i.e. 12th class. There will be “No Entrance Exam” for these courses but a candidate has to register online.
3. To take admission in B. Tech-LEET or B. Pharmacy-LEET, the marks obtained in previously completed Diploma will be considered. No Entrance Exam is required but a candidate has to register online.
The candidates applying for the courses mentioned in point #3 can avail 50% scholarship (on the course fee of first semester) based on the “Early-bird Registration” scheme if they apply on or before May 31, 2020.
They can avail the scholarship based on the marks obtained in their previously held examination (for either of the courses mentioned in Point #3). You can evaluate your marks as per given table:
Percentage in Previous Examination
Full Tuition Fee of 1st Semester
Above 70% but below 80%
Above 65% but below 70%
4. . For BB.sc medical lab sciences(leet)/ M. HMCT/M. Tech (CSE/ECE/CE/ME), admission is based on the marks obtained in the graduation degree. No Entrance Exam is required but a candidate has to register online.
The candidates applying for these courses can avail 20% scholarship (on the course fee of first semester) based on the “Early-bird Registration” scheme till May 31, 2020
1. Online registration fee is Rs. 1000/- (applicable to all courses) and prospectus will be given at the time of admission.